Thinking of signing up for my newsletters? Let me explain what they involve and how often I mail out. They are sent about six times a year and have the subject ‘Newsletter’ in the subject box (so nothing embarrassing or too revealing).
What to expect
- Latest book release information for my publications in the UK and US
- Articles that I’ve written for the UK and international press. In between my books there are normally in-depth articles on relationships: recent topics covered include Zombie Marriages, Trivial Things That Undermine Your Relationship, and Digital Dating
- News about workshops, talks and other events with which I’m involved
- Reviews of books by other people that I recommend and articles I’ve found interesting
- Everything about my work, saving marriages and infidelity in one place.
Your email address will be securely stored and I will NOT be sharing it with anybody else. The newsletter will be sent out through MailChimp and easy to unsubscribe at any time. However, I hope that you will find my newsletter a valuable resource for improving or keeping your relationship on track.
Examples of recent newsletters: