The trick to stopping a blazing row ending in divorce: Quiz by Britain’s leading couples counsellor will reveal the strength of your marriage
- Couples counsellor Andrew G. Marshall has written 19 books on relationships
- He believes it’s important for couples to understand the style of their arguments
- He shared a quiz for resolving conflicts that frequently occur in marriage
- Andrew recommends nudging instead of nagging your partner into submission
Mail Online, May 2019
How to break down the Berlin Wall in your marriage with one of Britain’s top counsellors: The mini-break with a difference that rekindled the spark in LINDA KELSEY’S romance
- Linda Kelsey and her husband visited the marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall
- Andrew moved to Berlin 12 months ago after 30 years as a therapist in the UK
- Therapist realised the Berlin Wall could be used as a metaphor for relationships
- Lindsey gives an insight into the five days of couples’ therapy they went through
Mail Online, August 2018
‘My eight-step plan to cope with the loss of a beloved pet’: Leading therapist ANDREW MARSHALL knows the pain all too well
- He shares how to cope with the well-meaning friends who say ‘It’s only a dog’
- Despite being an experienced therapist, he admits that he got it wrong too
- He said he was unprepared for the devastation of his family dog Flash dying
Mail Online, July 2018
Marriage therapist reveals the ESSENTIAL 20 questions that could save your marriage (and five infuriating habits that could kill it…)
- Marriage therapist shared the vital questions you need to ask to save a union
- He revealed why you should never make assumptions about your partner
- He also gave an unusual insight into the sex diet that will supercharge passion
Mail Online, July 2017
‘It hits you over the head’: can I survive my midlife crisis?
Faced with the challenges of middle age, many people crash and burn. But is there another way?
The Guardian Online, September 2016
Where did happily ever after go – and can you get it back?
Is being in love a distant memory? Couples therapist Andrew G Marshall teaches techniques to revive flagging long-term relationships – Joanna Moorhead tries some of them out. Where did happily ever after go – and can you get it back?
The Guardian Online, February 2016
Are you living in a Zombie Marriage?
On the outside, it looks like your relationship is alive and well. You turn up at dinner parties together, you’re both cheering on the kids at their sporting events and the atmosphere around the house is civil – most of the time. There are certainly no blazing rows. Sometimes you’re so good at keeping up appearances that you can even convince yourself that everything is OK. However, for one or both of you, something feels dead inside. Are you living in a Zombie Marriage?
The Telegraph Online, January 2016
Marriage expert Andrew G Marshall answers: How can I recover from the double betrayal of my partner and my best friend?
An excerpt from I Can’t Get Over My Partner’s Affair, by one of the UK’s best-known marital therapists – Marriage expert Andrew G Marshall answers: How can I recover from the double betrayal of my partner and my best friend?
The Independent Online, December 2016
Why men cheat and why it doesn’t have to kill your marriage, by a marital therapist who’s saved hundreds of seemingly doomed relationships
- Andrew G. Marshall has spent 30 years working with couples in crisis
- He claims that couples who’ve struggled with cheating have a ray of hope
- Says couples can bounce back when husbands sleep with other women
Mail Online, November 2015
Affairs: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Marie Claire, April 2014