- Publisher: Bloomsbury
- Edition: UK & Commonwealth (minus Canada)
- Available in: Paperback, eBook, Audio Book
- ISBN: 9781408802625
- Published: February 7, 2011
Simple tests to discover if your new man or woman is a keeper or whether your long-term relationship is worth saving.
In the movies, people just KNOW that their beloved is right for them or their partner does something horrible and they have a wake up moment and KNOW it’s time to leave. Unfortunately, real life is more complicated and most people don’t have a sudden break though. Don’t worry if this sounds familiar, my book will help you step back, take stock and make the right decision.
Why this book is different
Most people get stuck because they are like a judge trying to decide between right or wrong and stay or leave. However, I want you to be like a doctor and make a diagnosis: how viable is this relationship?
Gain this vital knowledge
- How to tell if someone is truly into you
- The natural rhythm of relationships and how jumping in too soon or spending too long on hold can impact on your love
- The seven questions to test whether you want to spend the rest of your life with someone
- Whether your long-term relationship is just tired or terminal
Who will find this book particularly useful?
It is for someone deciding if their new relationship has what it takes to go all the way and established couples who worry the bad patch is something more serious. However, I don’t recommend it people who have read The Single Trap as it uses many of the exercises from that book.