Your good man is behaving badly.
If you’re reading this your life will be in turmoil. The man you thought you knew has turned your life upside down; you don’t know where to turn or what to do for the best. Your husband is angry, dismissive and says he’s fallen out of love and doesn’t think you have a future together.
Meanwhile, you’re alternating between begging for another chance and falling into complete despair. Fortunately, marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall has a message of hope.
In part one, he explains how to turn round your relationship and emerge with a stronger bond.
- How to get to the bottom of why he’s fallen out of love
- What’s really going through his mind
- Why your husband has turned into a stranger
- The signs that show if he’s depressed and what to do about it
- How to build better communication and start improving your relationship
In part two, he covers how to tell if there’s another woman and gauge whether she really is a threat. He explains:
- The six types of other woman from a ‘spark’ to ‘the love of his life’
- Tailored strategies for dealing with each one
- The five worst and best reactions after uncovering what’s really going on
- How to combat the poison that she’s slipping into your relationship
- When to keep fighting and when to make a tactical withdrawal