Thank you for applying to join Andrew G. Marshall’s Infidelity Survival Training and Support Group.
We would now like you to share a few details of your personal situation for Andrew to understand and review. You will then be added to the Facebook Group. Should there be any problems, you will receive a full refund.
We take privacy very seriously. The information you provide here will be kept entirely confidential and will only be seen by Andrew and the group moderator. It will be used only for the purposes of the support group.
It will be used to:
- Help us determine whether the group is right for you
- Help us decide what sorts of information I should be posting to help you
Prior to joining the Infidelity Survival Training and Support Group, you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Why is this so important? Confidentiality allows all the members to open up about themselves, their marriage and their situation knowing that what is said in the group stays in the group.
Furthermore, it helps everybody feel safe and that’s important after infidelity which makes you feel vulnerable and exposed.
Andrew has a few basic rules, so that all group members remain kind and supportive to each other and don’t – in the midst of their pain – lash out at someone else.
- I agree not to share the names or identities of other people in the group or details of their stories outside the group.
- I agree not to share the videos and other items created by Andrew G Marshall to people outside the group (with the exception of my partner).
- I will not use swear words or engage in abusive and racist language.
- I accept that everybody’s situation is different and they will make different choices, I will not attack or make personal remarks about another member when I disagree with them.
- I will abide by the guidelines and rules of the group.
- I understand that failing to follow the rules could end in me being barred from the group, all abusive messages will be deleted and the decisions of the moderator are final.