- Publisher: Marshall Method Publishing
- Edition: UK & Commonwealth
- Available in: Paperback
- ISBN: 0992971888
- Published: October 22, 2015
Recovering from infidelity is always harder and takes longer than you imagine on discovery day.
That’s why you need lots of support when things are tough and ways to breakthrough the stalemate when you get stuck. Most importantly, you need reassurance that you’re not the only one finding it hard.
Therefore I have pulled together fifty questions from readers just like you who are working away at the coalface of infidelity—and fifty answers that provide a way through the maze of lies, setbacks and despair to find hope again.
What is different about this book on unfaithful partners?
Most books about infidelity are written for someone who has just discovered their partner has been unfaithful (I’ve written one myself called How Can I Ever Trust You Again?) They assume that your partner is keen to repair the damage, the other woman or man is off the scene and that while the cheating might have been upsetting it’s been reasonably easy to get your head round (they were work colleagues who fell in love or drinks were involved etc).
However lots of people who have discovered infidelity have partners who claim to have ended the affair, but consider it OK to keep up a text conversation or stay “friends”. The other man or woman is trying to undermine your marriage and keeps sending photographs of Valentine’s Day cards and presents sent by your husband or your wife.
The cheating was extreme—with several people—or involved prostitutes and lap dancers or even your close friends. I’m sorry to say I’ve seen all these scenarios and, more importantly, couples still work through the pain to have a better and more loving relationship than before. I will show you how to do the same.
Find answers to these popular questions on betrayal and infidelity
- Why won’t my partner answer my questions?
- How can I recover when the affair has gone on so long?
- What if he or she is still in love with the affair partner?
- How can I work on the relationship when my partner is depressed and overwhelmed with guilt?
- How do I cope with my disgust over what my partner did?
- Why am I doing all the work when my partner did all the cheating?
- How do I forgive?